Monday, August 4, 2008

5 reasons why I neglect the internet that I love so much for more than 5 days.

1. I indulge myself into creative media publishing. I start to design + create + manipulate picture on my own, using appropriate tools that i found [not accidentally tough] from the net. Those pic that i make, i intend to upload them at flickr, but i dont feel to do so...currently i'm using GIMP, it's not that i hate to use photoshop but, i found that gimp can do many more stuff than photoshop, and yet, it also can integrate with some of photoshop's functions. cool huh? and one and foremost, GIMP is free!

2. I have to manage my own life, with my own hand, and of course the things that i've done is troublesome to my parents [ i think so].  
  • I dont have any licence to drive a car nor ride a motorcylce freely on the road, so my dearest dad have to drive for me to travel to wherever heck i want to. 
  • I dont have money, so my dearest parent have to support me. 
  • I hate to be around people, hate to do groceries, so again...whenever i need stuff ( there's not much of it actually, just stuff like biscuits, candies...), i will attach my own list to their list, whenever they do the shopping! ( whenever i think about it, i realise i'm really a troublesome daughter...too bad~)

3. I'm on holiday! yeay~ [special holiday of course! The truth is - i went back to my grandparents' home...bah~!]

4. I, mysteriously found myself in kitchen, surrounding by flour, cooking chocolate, butter, and somewhere around, there are onion, lettuce, mayonaise, and any other green stuff, and i dumbfounded that, i dont know what i'm doing there. [geez, i'm suck at these stuff]

5. Running away from someone who is annoying to be  with. but ironically i miss her/him. It just that i don't feel like talking.

No comments: