Sunday, August 24, 2008

win or lose does not matter, but the excitement it gives that matter. That's what football is.

yeah, that's would i say whenever i watch soccer match. yesterday was the game between selangor and kedah, and as i expected kedah wins! yeay! ( ok, i am not a traitor, i still go for Johor FC -not johor pasir gudang tough, it's sucks)

well, it does not matter, as i really favour kedah FC esp it's coach, azraai khor abdullah, who always wear his purple shirt. maintaining his cool images in the field despite the heat in the field. He also wear specs. ( well, i'm kind of fetish for those who wear specs. kyaa~. those who where specs, beware of me...hehe)

I would prefer the game in the first half, rather than 2nd half as it was really full of surprise, the 1st goal were scored by selangor with nice movement, but kedah wont give up, they fight them back ( eventough it's seem Kedah's goalkeeper kind of wavering). And then Kedah made their first goal and less than 3 mintues, they scored again! yeay! 

Minutes afterward, both team keep struggling, and attacking each other opponent. i also see how nice Kedah play, their cooperation between team members should be praised, tak mengelabah sangat macam selangor. berterabur. but still, i would recall last night game as fast game.  finally, kedah wins the Malaysia League 3-2 to selangor...

( this pic with courtesy from Berita Harian online. http://www.bharian.com.my/Current_News/BH/Sunday/Sukan/20080824001852/Article)

As long as i remembered, in my life, i could recall only several game in Malaysia League that have this kind of game, the fast-exciting game. I glad i watch this match.  i love the feeling of excitement, when the ball keep on passing, through the opponent, and how crazy they run for one ball, and how weather and surroundings affects the game. not only that but i also like to observe the players's emotion and attitude. it really interesting.

and yeah, i watch this game together with my family. ( basically, saturday nite is my dad's prime time to watch the soccer.)
i wonder, with the remaining one month before i fly to czech, how many times that i'll be able to spend my time with my family like this?
maybe it would be the last game we enjoyed together...

watching this game made me feel that i  also want to run on the wide field like crazy kicking the ball around, passing them to the team member, scoring points. but, here, it's kind of limited to me, a girl. at my sub-urban place there is no soccer club for girls, so i could only watch the boys playing soccer every evening with my dad. but, still i got some friends who would like to play soccer 5 on 5, but it's rare ( in a year, how many times that i play with them? hurm...could not remember...T.T) my friends now are all scattered away. 
then in college. altough it's only once, i able to play futsal.
well, quite fun. the opponent are tough. but while playing there are boys watching, so it's quite uncomfortable to move around, but it's only for awhile la. after i got the ball on my feet, i forgot everything, haha...i also punch (accidentally) the opponent...well, she rush to me like some mad bull in rodeo ( is it harsh word? sorry, did not meant so) i accidentally held out my fist and WHACK to her abdomen. from the sound i make, i could guess it's quite painful...i'm awfully sorry for her but yeah, deep down in my heart  i scream, ( cool! i did punch her!!! )..haha...

well, i just hope, i have this desire to play soccer wherever i go. i wish i could find soccer club for girls when i pursue my studies, aside from karate club...i just cant stay still...
countdown fly to rep czech: exactly 1 month. 

No comments: