Saturday, July 26, 2008

REVIVE!!!!

revive!
after more than a week my antibody keep on increasing their numbers, fighting with all sort of viruses+bacterias, my body condition had returned to it's healthy state, eventough, there still some part of my body seems having it's aftereffect of the battle between the antibody and the pathogens.
but, whatever it is, the main point is...my body revived!!!
yeay! i want to celebrate it!

having this kind of battle had keep me restraint from doing my daily 'vigorous' activities.
  •     unable to eat all my favourite dishes+snackes
  •     unable to play outside from my home
  •     unable to move freely on my own accord
but, what makes me feel very agitated is,
unable to stay up late night in front of my laptop [thus keeping me off from the network and watching my fav vids]

now, i fully back on my feet...i should take my revenge head on!
yeah! let's surfing like crazy! 24/7!!!
wuhuu~!!!

2 comments:

sallehuddin said...

is ur life really that's exciting? aha.n hw come i dont see u online nw?

whats the latest cool videoz r u watching?

n get well soon??

axvist said...

haha!
my life is REALLY exciting!
[well, if i'm not the one who say it's exciting, who else does? anyway, i telling u the truth! it's REALLY exciting!!!]

latest cool videoz? geez, if i am going to make a list here, the list will never end! But just lets say, i watch too many cool anime and j-drama, esp!

i still online everyday, but not that exactly 24 hours! now, i prefer online in the evening only~.
y? u miss me huh? ;p