Sunday, July 6, 2008

the waiting is over...

Finally! the IB exam result is out...and...I'm bit surprised with the result...
Unexpectedly PLEASANT!!! YEAY~!!!
but...only to certain extend...as for some subjects, I know where I did wrong...
but I'm totally done!!!
YEAY~!!!
Celebrate? hurm...
i dont know, as my result may seem successful to some people, but, personally, I dont think so. Anyway, I'll just celebrate it, for my hardwork over 2 years.
whew~. I'm relieve...i'm done in this stage.
I got another stage awaiting for me this September...

1 comment:

idzwan_phoenix said...

i'm leaving this comment for i feel guilty that u had already left several comments on my blog when i've left u none..
as for the results, we shud celebrate coz that's the reward 4 our efforts no matter wat it is..u r right when u decide to celebrate it 4 workg damn hard for 2 years..
as 4 september, i cant wait myself
congratz n gud luck!!!!