Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Social Network: My Space, Facebook, Friendster, etc...

lately(or should i mention, eversince the IB result was announced?), there are some of my blogger friends and friends that asked me.
" do u have any social networking account? u know...my space, friendster, facebook....and sorts"
heck of course i know. I'm ITGS student, i know what the h**l of social networking.
instead, i'm telling those people
" i delete my account already,it had been months now, since the IRP program starting around april"
some of those people stare me blankly, some laugh, ( probably they already seen my page even before i delete them, so they know it's quite impossible if i'm saying that i delete those account, reasoning how interactive my page was).

But also, some people bother to know why I delete those account (why bother? my choice right?), and some even dont even bother to ask why I delete those ( heck! they only asked me bout it so that they can 'expanding' their network by 'add' me as their 'friend'! Damn! like I care! - well I do care in a way)

ok, for those who asked why, let me tell u-clearly and frankly, what those social network means to me.
it means nothing, wasting my time, nurturing so-called 'popular' attitude...

I know, these site exist to keep friends in touch ( of course, that's why these type of site exist and keep expanding), letting others keep updated about our self. ( ppl can choose what info to be updated bout) and getting new friends. Instead, above all the reasons, i find myself lost in the network.
i dont know why, but i don't put up info so much in my page (like usually people do. Well, I do feel some kind of inferior?) and I was sucker at keeping updating my own profile.

"so u dont have these accounts, how u manage to keep update with ur friends?"

"i'm using IM(currently using ym), and all my friends have my ym ( i suppose). so, if they want to know the very updated info about me, they can directly asking me through ym, that's clear, and i know who i'm releasing my personal info to, more like i feeling secured this way actually"
They asked me
" so, other people, outside of ur friends circle, know nothing bout u? i mean, this is WWW and we are now in globalization era!"
Heck, why i need to use social network just to say 'hello! i am globalizing!'

daa~. i have my way to say that i'm globalist! then, why these blog exist in the first place??? also, not only i have this blog, i have several sites, and one of them is at flickr! (why am I so proud over this thing? o yeah, i'm still obsessed with Flickr, since i just register at it days ago)

arggh~these people, only know to condem other people, who did not go 'along with their flow'. laughing at people just because I'm different.
heck, i'm the one who laughing at u people! because ur all the same! hahaha!!! ( laughing like a freak moron~)

Gee, why i'm get carried away over such lil thing?
answer: because i got worn out being asking the same question every now and then!

ahaha~
i REAAAALLLLYYY messing up myself...( that's not a good thing, i suppose. blatantly i feel despair, sorrow...oh dear...)

p/s: this entri somehow using numbers of words-that-should-not-be-posted.

No comments: