Friday, June 20, 2008

Mozilla Firefox 3

OMG!!!
Firefox 3 way SO COOL!!!
so much improvement. all my loading pages takes secs. I dont know there are difference when
upgrading the browser. All my plugins and add-ons on mozilla works very well!
Not only that, I also install some of new add-ons, and it make my life surfing the web much easier, faster and organised!
wow...

Firefox 3

24 hour later

Shit! why i can't surf on net now?!
My net seem to be working, all my modem LED light is blinking, and i know better that my modem configuration seems to be ok. What The Helll...
I had to configure why i'm getting into this trouble.

ISP?
no...so far it's seems ok. i even violate it's use, but seems to be working just fine.
modem config?
no... i know my modem configuration is just right, i set them up. there should not be a problem.

Owh, is it something that i install in 24 hours before?
lets see, which culprit that prevent me from surfing...

paint.net
does it require network bandwidth? no...it is image editor...
comic rack
viewing downloaded archive does not require bandwidth, isn'it?

ah.. i see...
it's upgraded mozilla firefox...
hurm
what's the prob with the new upgraded browser?...

3 hours later...
After able to figured out what the prob with the browser, i know that, i should not being TOO excited bout the upgraded software. and do not install too much add-ons that I don't need.
The plug-ins are the culprit.
I had to re-install the browser again, and selectively choose which add-ons that I need most.
After that, i able to enjoy the normal network bandwidth! Using Mozilla Firefox 3 that have not too much add-ons/plugins!
Indeed, the upgraded browser do have improvement in browsing the net.

I tired figuring out these kind of problem...

No comments: