Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Finally!!!

After more than 4 month non-blogging life, finally...I'm able to post in the blog. It's pretty hard to delete my previous blog account, well it's not that I had no choice, but it's way TOO EMBARRASSING to read all my post...it's seem...ridiculous.

Hahaha! well that's me anyway.
Believe me, the decision of deleting the previous blog account is not that simple. It takes...about..a month? i think.

well, now with the new account, i want to start from the scratch. Since...I got life now, after 2 years at college...taking IB [International Baccalaureate to be exact]. IB is sure tough. But I enjoy it! ( Seriously sincere from the bottom of my heart) . but taking IB course also actually had prevent me from being 'loyal' to my previous account. Just imagine...i hardly online for a week. or two. Maintaining blog is not easy. It is easy to create a blog, but it is hard to maintain the blog.

Oh well, I'm not sure if i able to be a good blogger afterwards. maybe i can be a good blogger, but maybe for the first 3 month. as after this, i might further my study. again, maintaining a blog would be another type of challenge to me.

Alright! enough blabbering. actually, i just kind of 'heating' up my blog, or 'spicing' my blog or anything. but at least, it is as introduction of my blog.

WELCOME TO MY MIND!!!

No comments: