Wednesday, June 11, 2008

BAD DAY

Sorry, I dont mean to SHOUT. But thats the truth. I can't do anything today [except writing blog(?)], as I got cought by flu! Yeah, thanks to it, i able to sleep more than I usually do. but the worse thing is...I have to settle all my to-do-list by today!
Can I delay my to-do list? no way! It's regarding my future!

Generally, it's about stuff to be done for my placement at university. I have to get my passport picture done, [ 10 piece, and guess what? the requirement of the 'accepted' picture ARE: the background MUST be white, 3.5x4.5 , and it MUST be from head to the neck-which I have to ask my photoshop person to edit all those thing for me, what a bothersome]. And other stuff I already settle it. Thank God, with this kind of energy that i had, I able to finish up everything-of course aside from the passport pictures.

Ok then, i think, I had to stop here, as my head start to spinning around...and around...and around...

No comments: