Friday, December 16, 2011

D.N.Angel

i still have few weeks left to spend on my holiday, and what i do most of the time aside housekeeping(yeah right...), is re-read and re-watch some of my fave's old manga and anime.
i love these two guys here!

it brings memories to me that when i've read them back, i thought to myself, "this was the one which makes me avid otaku".
so, recently, i've re-read D.N. Angel manga by Yukiru Sugisaki. I love the artwork, it's nice and has 'imaginary' kind of art, i love the flow of the story, and what's more it's comedic,action, yet it has melancholic kind of atmosphere. I really love them. but...one thing that makes me upset, and anxious...i still don't know how it ends. Why? becuase it's still in hiatus! thanks to the closure of the publisher whose-name-i-don't-really-care. Well, anyway...i'm still left hanging! and it was going to get to the best part! it's climax! and i was left hanging! i want to know the ending!!! hoho...i'm sad...

The first time i read this manga was 8 years ago, me think (i can't really remember, but i'm pretty sure it has been long time, i've read in the Arena Komik(something like Shounen Jump in Malaysia), but since i'm staying in abroad school, i could not get to read the comic. Anyway, it has been long time that i want to re-read whats going on with my favourite manga, and when i do...it's in hiatus! my god, i was perplexed. but then again, me as a fan to sensei, could only wait with patient.


so, what's this D.N. Angel was about?
  • it's middle school kids.
  • cat and mouse chase between the thief and police.(both are middle school kids)
  • the police and thief,they can transform!
  • it seems that this cat and mouse chase has been generations.
  • oh,there were a bit shounen-ai in it. just a bit though.
apparently, i'm not a good story teller ,since i tend to cut long story short. so i'll provide several link to guide you whats this manga all about. man...i'm having though time with editing this post. to adjust the image, setting. now, i think, i get what my dear LJ friends make fuss about. *sigh* you never know others hardship unless you experienced them,huh...

Today post more like to vent off my frustation of not being able to know whats the ending of this manga rather than calling it as 'review'. (T T)

No comments: